Wonderful, what memories!!!!!!!
Exceptional, a peacock in flight…
It’s not every day that you see a peacock fly
A first for me … maybe also for you.
Have you ever seen a peacock in flight?
We never imagined it could be so gorgeous like a phoenix in a fairy tale!
This post was taken from the amazing PowerPoint made by Balcon 60, that you can catch it here:
I have read many “effect” phrases, but this one surpasses all!!.
The unity of Life!
The scary and wonderful progress of SCIENCE
Pattie Maes is a researcher at MIT’s MediaLabs (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and presents the “Sixth Sense,” a technological device that may change our lives in the future.
The images that will be shown may seem strange at first but insist and begin to understand the new invention being presented.
Then, when you see your daily applications, start letting the astonishment take care of you.
If there is difficulty with English, just choose subtitles in Portuguese, just below the video screen.
Get ready to see the future ……
Put full screen
“We may run, walk, stumble, or fly, but let us never lose sight of the reason for the journey or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way!”
To think about! Para refletir!
Elephant – Exceptional birth…
The baby elephant weighs only …. 118kg aprox. 260lb
Documentary about the birth of an elephant in Bali, Indonesia – 9 Sep 2009
Note the exceptional performance of the mother after the baby is expelled. You’ll like to see it! Watch for childbirth.
Useful information about the human body:
- the food takes 7 seconds from mouth to stomach.
- a hair can handle 3kg.
- the average size of a man’s penis is 2 times the length of his thumb.
- the femur is stronger than reinforced cement.
- a woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s.
- there are about a trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
- women blink twice as much as men.
- the average weight of a person’s skin is twice that of the brain.
- the body uses 300 muscles to maintain balance when standing still.
- if saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
- the women reading this text have already finished.
- the men reading this text are probably still busy measuring their thumbs.
One day Love turned to Friendship and said:
– ‘Why do you exist, if I already exist?’
The Friendship replied:
– ‘To replace with a smile where you left a tear!’