It’s always good to know…
UM SERVIÇO GRATUITO
MUITO ÚTIL – Divulgar
Há um serviço que acho que todos com mais de 65 anos deveriam conhecer e utilizar.
É um serviço da Direção Geral de Saúde, Saúde 24 sénior.
Quem tiver mais de 65 anos, utilize, quem tiver menos, terá uns pais ou familiares que o podem aproveitar.
Ligamos para o 808242424e dizemos que nos queremos inscrever na saúde sénior. Posteriormente alguém nos ligará e faz uma breve história clínica com levantamento das necessidades, não só de saúde mas tem a preocupação de perceber se a pessoa está orientada no tempo e no espaço e se tem propensão para quedas.
Passamos a ser contactados de 15 em 15 dias, mais ou menos:
perguntam sobre a medicação, sobre a atividade física, alimentação.
Se entretanto tivermos dúvidas sobre saúde, se cairmos ou nos acontecer qualquer coisa podemos telefonar.
Por exemplo, estamos sozinhos em casa, caímos e ficamos magoados… Ligamos o 808242424 e eles enviam uma ambulância e contactam o hospital para dizer que vamos a caminho.
Funciona em todo o país.
Acho um serviço exemplar e que deve ser divulgado e utilizado.
Just one more recommendation…
Whoever you are, you’re in the middle.
There are people in front of you and people behind you.
“Whoever plants, reaps.”
What you put into other people’s lives will come back to you.
Text: Received by email
Images from the Internet.
Read to the end, it’s very interesting.
Are you forgetting?
“What’s the name of this film in which the artist who appears is beautiful?…
Yes man! Tall, with black hair. The one who sometimes worked with that wonderful actor he calls himself… who worked on a very famous play.
You already know who I’m talking about, don’t you?”
From the age of thirty, in general, we start to notice that we have little forgetfulness:
- What’s this boy’s name? I know him so well.
- What time was the meeting, at 5:00 or 5:30?
- This, how did they tell me it worked?
- My keys, where did I leave them?
- What floor am I parked on?
But nothing like when we exclaim…
“They stole my car!” Without realizing that we left through another door of the shopping center.
- TRY at least once a week to take a shower with your eyes closed. Just by touching it, locating the taps, adjusting the water temperature, picking up soap, shampoo or shaving cream. You’ll see how your hands will notice textures you never noticed before.
- USE NON-dominant hand. Eat, write, open the toothpaste, brush your teeth, open the drawer with the hand that costs you most to use.
- READ out loud: different circuits will be activated, in addition to the ones you use to read silently.
- CHANGE your routes, go through different paths to go to work or home.
- CHANGE your routine. Do different things. Go out, meet and talk to people of different ages, jobs and ideologies. Experience the unexpected. Use the stairs instead of the elevator. Go out into the field, walk, hear yourself.
- CHANGE the location of some things. It knows where everything is, the brain has already built a map. For example, move the trash can, and you’ll see the number of times you’ll dump it in the old place.
- LEARN a skill. Anything: photography, cooking, yoga, studying a new language. If you like puzzles or pictures, cover one eye to lose depth perception, so the brain has to trust and look for other routes.
- IDENTIFY objects. Place a container with several different coins in the car and feel with your hand so that, while you are standing at a traffic light, try to identify each one with your fingers.
Why don’t we open our minds and try these simple exercises that, according to Duke University Medical Center Neurobiology studies, expand our memory?
Hopefully, we’ll never ask again:
“Where did I leave my keys?”
You can find the original PPT here: https://pt.slideshare.net/ncosta24/pilates-para-o-crebro translate by JVC (zecord). Couldn’t find the original.
Just a reminder, which is not mentioned here – the central vein must be removed from the bay leaves because it is toxic.
Besides, it’s like snake oil, it cures everything!
Many people add bay leaves to foods, especially red meat and poultry.
Don’t you know why bay leaves are added to food?
If you ask a woman, she will answer: “To flavor the food.”
However, if you boil the bay leaves and taste them after placing them in a glass of water, they will have no taste.
So why do you put bay leaves on meat?
Adding bay leaves to meat converts triglycerides into monounsaturated fats. To try and confirm, cut a chicken in half, cook each half in a pan, put a bay leaf in just one of the halves, and note the amount of fat in both pans.
Recent scientific studies have shown that bay leaves have many benefits.
They help prevent many serious problems and illnesses.
Bay Leaf Benefits:
1 – Treats digestive disorders and helps to eliminate lumps;
2 – Prevents heartburn;
3 – Fights acidity;
4 – Treats constipation;
5 – Drinking hot bay tea regulates bowel movement;
6 – Reduces blood sugar and is also an antioxidant;
7 – Allows the body to produce insulin by eating the leaf, or drinking bay tea for a month;
8 – Eliminates bad cholesterol and relieves the body of triglycerides;
9 – Very useful in the treatment of flu, colds and severe cough, as it is a rich source of vitamin “C”. You can boil the leaves and do steam inhalation, to get rid of the phlegm and reduce the severity of the cough;
10 – The bay leaf protects the heart from convulsions and strokes, as it contains compounds for cardiovascular protection;
11 – Rich in acids such as caffeic acid, quercetin, eigonol and bartholinide, substances that prevent the formation of cancer cells in the body;
12 – Eliminates insomnia and anxiety; if taken before bed, it helps to relax and have a peaceful sleep;
13 – Drinking a cup of cooked bay leaves twice a day breaks kidney stones and cures infections.
This information requires you to search and validate it… Most of it it is old homemade medicine, so don’t forget to give it a research!
A benefit we are not always aware of.
Do you find hydrogen peroxide not very useful?
Well then, surprise yourself!
- Easy Transport
- Easy Storage
- Easy to use
- No Side Effects
In a 3% solution, it is one of the most powerful disinfectants out there.
Why is it so little publicized?
Why is it not publicized?
Competition with products developed by pharmaceuticals and domestic and hospital disinfectant industries.
- Simple to use
- Easy storage
- Can be used for many purposes.
The domestic effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide.