Just one more recommendation…
Whoever you are, you’re in the middle.
There are people in front of you and people behind you.
“Whoever plants, reaps.”
What you put into other people’s lives will come back to you.
Text: Received by email
Images from the Internet.
Read to the end, it’s very interesting.
Are you forgetting?
“What’s the name of this film in which the artist who appears is beautiful?…
Yes man! Tall, with black hair. The one who sometimes worked with that wonderful actor he calls himself… who worked on a very famous play.
You already know who I’m talking about, don’t you?”
From the age of thirty, in general, we start to notice that we have little forgetfulness:
- What’s this boy’s name? I know him so well.
- What time was the meeting, at 5:00 or 5:30?
- This, how did they tell me it worked?
- My keys, where did I leave them?
- What floor am I parked on?
But nothing like when we exclaim…
“They stole my car!” Without realizing that we left through another door of the shopping center.
- TRY at least once a week to take a shower with your eyes closed. Just by touching it, locating the taps, adjusting the water temperature, picking up soap, shampoo or shaving cream. You’ll see how your hands will notice textures you never noticed before.
- USE NON-dominant hand. Eat, write, open the toothpaste, brush your teeth, open the drawer with the hand that costs you most to use.
- READ out loud: different circuits will be activated, in addition to the ones you use to read silently.
- CHANGE your routes, go through different paths to go to work or home.
- CHANGE your routine. Do different things. Go out, meet and talk to people of different ages, jobs and ideologies. Experience the unexpected. Use the stairs instead of the elevator. Go out into the field, walk, hear yourself.
- CHANGE the location of some things. It knows where everything is, the brain has already built a map. For example, move the trash can, and you’ll see the number of times you’ll dump it in the old place.
- LEARN a skill. Anything: photography, cooking, yoga, studying a new language. If you like puzzles or pictures, cover one eye to lose depth perception, so the brain has to trust and look for other routes.
- IDENTIFY objects. Place a container with several different coins in the car and feel with your hand so that, while you are standing at a traffic light, try to identify each one with your fingers.
Why don’t we open our minds and try these simple exercises that, according to Duke University Medical Center Neurobiology studies, expand our memory?
Hopefully, we’ll never ask again:
“Where did I leave my keys?”
You can find the original PPT here: https://pt.slideshare.net/ncosta24/pilates-para-o-crebro translate by JVC (zecord). Couldn’t find the original.
Just a reminder, which is not mentioned here – the central vein must be removed from the bay leaves because it is toxic.
Besides, it’s like snake oil, it cures everything!
Many people add bay leaves to foods, especially red meat and poultry.
Don’t you know why bay leaves are added to food?
If you ask a woman, she will answer: “To flavor the food.”
However, if you boil the bay leaves and taste them after placing them in a glass of water, they will have no taste.
So why do you put bay leaves on meat?
Adding bay leaves to meat converts triglycerides into monounsaturated fats. To try and confirm, cut a chicken in half, cook each half in a pan, put a bay leaf in just one of the halves, and note the amount of fat in both pans.
Recent scientific studies have shown that bay leaves have many benefits.
They help prevent many serious problems and illnesses.
Bay Leaf Benefits:
1 – Treats digestive disorders and helps to eliminate lumps;
2 – Prevents heartburn;
3 – Fights acidity;
4 – Treats constipation;
5 – Drinking hot bay tea regulates bowel movement;
6 – Reduces blood sugar and is also an antioxidant;
7 – Allows the body to produce insulin by eating the leaf, or drinking bay tea for a month;
8 – Eliminates bad cholesterol and relieves the body of triglycerides;
9 – Very useful in the treatment of flu, colds and severe cough, as it is a rich source of vitamin “C”. You can boil the leaves and do steam inhalation, to get rid of the phlegm and reduce the severity of the cough;
10 – The bay leaf protects the heart from convulsions and strokes, as it contains compounds for cardiovascular protection;
11 – Rich in acids such as caffeic acid, quercetin, eigonol and bartholinide, substances that prevent the formation of cancer cells in the body;
12 – Eliminates insomnia and anxiety; if taken before bed, it helps to relax and have a peaceful sleep;
13 – Drinking a cup of cooked bay leaves twice a day breaks kidney stones and cures infections.
This information requires you to search and validate it… Most of it it is old homemade medicine, so don’t forget to give it a research!
A benefit we are not always aware of.
Do you find hydrogen peroxide not very useful?
Well then, surprise yourself!
- Easy Transport
- Easy Storage
- Easy to use
- No Side Effects
In a 3% solution, it is one of the most powerful disinfectants out there.
Why is it so little publicized?
Why is it not publicized?
Competition with products developed by pharmaceuticals and domestic and hospital disinfectant industries.
- Simple to use
- Easy storage
- Can be used for many purposes.
The domestic effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide.
Is this true? Or just appears to be?
. . . Of course the holy money speaks first! ! !
This fierce war had to have an explanation.
IS ASTRAZENECA DANGEROUS?
This is the question that is constantly being asked and that has come to discredit the vaccine, which in fact is very dangerous for the pharmaceutical industry. The big problem is not its danger to our health, but its costs, which are much lower than those of the competition.
Eva De Bleeker, Secretary of State for the Belgian Budget, committed the distrust of revealing the amounts that the European Union is paying for the unit cost of each of the different vaccines. She published the following cost table on her social networks:
Astrzeneca – 1,78 € (each vaccine)
Modern – 14,7€ (8.25 times more)
Pfizer – 12€ (6.74 times more)
Cure Vac – 10€ (5.61 times more)
Sanofi / GSK – 7.56€ (4.24 times more)
Janssen – 6.90 € (3.87 times more)
As expected, there was an immediate protest from several laboratories who claimed that the “confidentiality clause” of the contract established with the EU was not respected.
Eva De Bleeker hastened to erase what she had published, but it was too late, her writing had already been copied and widely circulated.
Then came a huge campaign to discredit the vaccine that committed the heresy of being much cheaper.
The campaign lasts… It lasts and will continue to last, until most countries stop using it or only use it in increasingly restricted groups.
It should be remembered that Astrazeneca was developed following procedures, which have been tested for a long time, and are followed in the common anti-flu vaccines that are modified every year to adapt to the new strains that appear. A fragment of the virus that has antigenic power (it generates the production of antibodies that will fight a future infection) has no pathogenic power (it does not cause the disease) is injected.
Other vaccines used new, untried technologies, some based on mRNA. And that they had, obviously, higher production costs but that do not justify the huge price difference.
Let’s wait for the scenes in the next chapters.